Thank you for downloading or buying this book. We want people to reuse content of this reference architecture in their own security solution architectures or privacy solution architectures. Security is hard enough, so reuse good open solutions available today. If you like to reuse text of this reference architecture in your own work: presentations, articles or your own book you are free to do so under the conditions that belong to the Creative Commons cc-by-sa license.
We have chosen to use the cc-by-sa license so this reference architecture is created to be shared as much as possible. Also using the cc-by-sa license lowers barriers for creating a better version of this reference architecture.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ for the full license text or here below:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.